Pigeon Forge, Tenn., March 3, 2015 –The Fee/Hedrick Family Entertainment Group in Pigeon Forge, Tenn., is offering Area Appreciation Days with special discounted rates to all of their theater’s shows until March 15 to area residents of six East Tennessee counties.
The entertainment company has five live stage shows. Four of the shows (“The Comedy Barn®”, “The Smoky Mountain Opry,” “Magic Beyond Belief” and “The Blackwoods Morning Show”) are being offered for $9.95 per person plus tax. “The Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show” is available during this special promotion for $14.95 plus tax (includes dinner).
Anyone who lives or works in Sevier, Knox, Blount, Jefferson, Cocke or Hamblen Counties with a valid driver’s license or current business paycheck stub (within 30 days) can attend these shows at the special rate with a photo ID. Only one ID is required per immediate family. This cannot be combined with any other offer. Blackout dates may apply.
- The Comedy Barn Theater® is celebrating 20 years of success as the world’s largest and most successful clean comedy theater.
- Named Southern Living Magazine’s “Don’t Miss Variety Show,” in Pigeon Forge two months ago, “The Smoky Mountain Opry” features music from Broadway to gospel to country, performed by the region’s largest cast of singers, dancers, illusionists, musicians, jugglers and comedians.
- The “Magic Beyond Belief Show” is an all-new magic show with nationally known star Darren Romeo that opens March 7. The new show features tigers, large-scale original illusions, vocal performances, celebrity impersonations, comedy and a tribute to the magicians who inspired him the most: Siegfried and Roy.
- “The Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show” is a humorous musical clogging show that is based on the legendary feud between the Hatfield and the McCoy families with award winning musicians, singers and dancers.
- “The Blackwoods Morning Show” features the internationally recognized Blackwoods Singers. Although most people associate the Blackwood name with outstanding gospel music, they have an award winning country music background as well. Their new show is a mixture of country and gospel music.
“We are offering these discounted rates to thank our local area and Smoky Mountain neighbors who have supported us and brought their friends and relatives all these years,” said David Fee, owner, president and chief executive officer of The Fee/Hedrick Family Entertainment Group.
Box-office hours for Fee/Hedrick Theaters are as follows: Monday through Sunday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tickets can be ordered over the phone or at the box offices of the individual theaters. Patrons of Fee/Hedrick theater shows now have the option of printing their theater tickets at home when ordering over the phone.
For more information and show times go to the individual theater web sites. http://www.comedybarn.com/, 1-800-29 LAUGH o r (865) 428-5222; http://www.hatfieldmccoydinnerfeud.com/, 1-800-985-5494 or (865) 908-7469; http://www.pigeonforgemagic.com/, 1-800-768-1170 or (865) 428-7469; http://www.smokymtnopry.com/shows/blackwoods-morning-variety-show, 1-800-768-1170 or (865) 428-7469; http://www.smokymtnopry.com/., 1-800-768-1170 or (865) 428-7469.